Bangkok: Wat Arun and Wat Pho Historical Evening Tour
- Experience off-the-beaten-path Bangkok
- Visit Wat Pho, Wat Arun, and Wat Rakhang Kositaram
- Travel by boat across the Chao Phraya River and get everything translated by an experienced local guide
- Explore a blooming flower market in Pak Klong Talad
- Enjoy a delicious dinner in Chinatown following the tour
Next, see the sights along the Chao Phraya River on a traditional riverboat. Your guide will then lead you to an authentic Thai market where you can tuck in for a tasty local dinner. After eating, explore bejeweled Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and Wat Rakhang Khositaram, known as the Temple of Bells. Stroll the banks of the river and check out Kuan An Keng Shrine, the Portuguese Santa Cruz Church, and Wat Prayurawongsawas, three monuments of religious importance to the locals.
For the final treat of the tour, cross the river by bridge to reach Pak Klong Talad, the city’s largest flower market, overflowing with garlands, bouquets, pot plants, and fresh fruit. The tour will end after taking a tuk-tuk ride to Chinatown. The largest Chinese community outside of China is responsible for some seriously tasty fusion dishes; you can sample some fare after this evening tour.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Public transport costs (tuk tuk)
- Entry to Wat Pho
- Fee for the boat ride
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food in Chinatown
Prepare for the activity
Please be at the meeting point before 4:30 PM. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign waiting for you. Meeting point is at Tah Chang Pier/Tha Chang Wang Luang, Na Phra Lan Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand.Open in Google Maps ⟶