Bangkok by Night Tuk Tuk Tour: Markets, Temples & Food
- Experience the thrill of exploring Bangkok by tuk tuk
- Take in the beauty of Bangkok lit up at night
- Sample some of the city’s famous local food
- Visit Wat Pho and the Flower Market at night
Take a walk through local Bangkok night markets, such as the 24-hour flower market that comes to life as the night goes on. You may even be surprised with stops at places you’ve never heard of!
While the temple buildings may be closed at night the grounds are often beautifully lit up at night and you will walk around two temples including the famous Wat Pho.
You’ll also stop to sample some of the best food in the city, whether that be random snacks in a market, some of the city’s best noodles, or a mystery dessert stop. You certainly won’t go hungry, so there’s no need to eat beforehand! Vegetarian food options are available throughout the tour.
During most of the tour you’ll get around by tuk tuk, and traveling at night should mean a lot less traffic and cooler temperatures than during the day.
- Transportation during the tour
- Food and drinks
- Drop off at the end of the tour within a fixed distance
- Hotel transfers
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Krung Thonburi BTS (Skytrain) Station Exit 1 – at the top of the stairs before going down to road level. If you are coming by BTS you must exit through ticket gate and you will see the guide as you walk to exit 1. Just look out for the guide wearing a light colored polo shirt with the “Expique” logo on it. Coming by BTS Skytrain (Recommeded method): Krung Thonburi is on the Silom BTS Line. If you are coming from a station along the Sukhumvit line, change train at Siam station and get a train in the direction of Bang Wa. Krung Thonburi is 6 stations from Siam. If you are near an MRT station we suggest you get the MRT to Silom station and then change to the BTS. Krung Thonburi is 4 stations from Sala Daeng (Silom). Coming by Ferry and Skytrain (if you stay near the river): Take a river ferry or hotel boat to Central Pier (Sathorn Pier). Then take the BTS Sky train from Saphan Taksin one station (in the Bang Wa direction) and get off at at Krung Thon Buri Station (S7)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Maximum group size: 10 participants
• Tuk tuks normally carry 2 people per vehicle, but if there is an odd number of people there may be 3 people in one (if you feel too squashed, please tell the guide and they will endeavor to see to your comfort)
• The tour includes 20 to 30 minutes of walking through markets, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress sensibly
• The tour will stop for food at various points along the way, so no need to eat beforehand
• You can not see the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho but the grounds of the temple are very special at night