Bangkok: Instagram Spots & Half-Day Temples Tour
Pickup optionalThe lobby of your hotel in Bangkok. Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Tour Bangkok’s 3 most famous temples - Wat Arun, Golden Mount, and Wat Pho
- Explore the Temple of the Golden Mountain dating back 800 years
- Stop at the following decadent temple sites and learn the fascinating stories behind them
- Speed up your Insta game by visiting all the photogenic spots on just 1 tour
Start off with Wat Saket or the Golden Mountain, one of the most important religious pilgrimage sights in Thailand. This hillside temple features a gleaming gold chedi that is thought to contain a relic from the Buddha himself. It can be traced back to the Ayutthaya period meaning it could be up to 800 years old.
Continue with Wat Pho, otherwise known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, is one of the largest and most impressive temple sights in Bangkok. Marvel at the 46-meter Buddha statue made entirely of gold leaf before exploring the attractive grounds. An endless sea of mosaic stupas make Wat Pho quite unlike other temples in the capital.
Finally, visit Wat Arun, the number 1 landmark in Thailand. This religious complex, also called the Temple of Dawn, is known for its dreamy white spires that can be seen for miles around. The best way to reach it is by hopping on a riverboat from Wat Pho, giving you the chance to soak up the scenery as you travel between the two.
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels located on Khaosarn Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, or Wireless Road
- Boat ride to Wat Arun
- Drinking water
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees (Wat Arun ฿50, Wat Pho ฿200, Wat Saket ฿50)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Free pickup areas: Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road. If your hotel is outside the free pickup area, the designated meeting point is Wat Saket, 344 Chakkraphat Diphong Road, Bang Bat, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Bangkok 10100. Please be there before 8:30 AM for morning session and 2 PM for the afternoon session.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please bring clothes which cover-up your arms and legs as well as a camera
• Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
• As this is a half-day tour, time at each attraction is limited
• If your hotel is outside the free pick up area, the designated meeting point is Wat Saket, 344 Chakkraphat Diphong Road; please be there before 8.30 AM for the morning session