A day of fun and adventure while your guide takes photos of you. Learn about the unique BKK, the local way of living, funny stories, and more. More than a guide, a local friend & photographer in Bangkok will help you discover the best the city offers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 12:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Get mesmerizing, uninterrupted shots of yourself among golden Buddhas and soaring architecture, at temples hidden away from the crowds
- Discover hidden authentic villages to get a glimpse into the real essence of BKK, meeting the locals and tasting the flavors along the way
- Take the local canal boat from the contemporary part of Bangkok to the oldest part, and experience a remarkable glimpse of the monks’ chants
- Cool down in your stunning private riverside balcony with a famous BKK icon and unforgettable panoramic sunset views of the horizon
- Get amazing photos with your professional photo host, who can help you take yours or take them of you, capturing your incredible day adventure
- Photo editing of your chosen pictures (if taken with guide cameras)
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking host and photography assistant (when required)
- Local Thai snacks
- 2 course lunch
- Drinking water
- Coffee (Latte, Cappuccino, etc.)
- Camera support equipment
- 1 drink of your choice (Mocktail, Beer or Smoothie)
- Additional Drinks (Both Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic)
- Hotel Transfer to Meeting Point
- Hotel Transfer from Final Stop
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Jamies Italian - Siam Discovery Address: No 989, Room G06 Ground Floor Rama 1 Road Pathumwan Bangkok 10330Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- - You don’t have to be a photographer or have a DSLR for this either! This experience isn’t about learning how to use a camera or anything like that. All of the photo shots look great with just a smartphone!
- - Weather: don't forget to bring your sun block, umbrella, sunglasses, etc!
- - Temple clothing: for the women, just have something to cover the shoulders and knees (a sarong or similar is suitable as you can remove after you leave). For the men, a t-shirt covering your shoulders and shorts is ok.
- - Photo clothing: optional - you can bring additional outfits to add more variety in the photos or have more opportunities to match the locations.
- - Battery life: Don't forget to have your phone and camera charged!