Bangkok: E-Scooter Night Tour with Local Street Food
- Explore Bangkok at night on an electric scooter
- Eat street food at stall popular with local people
- Marvel at the city's temples and Grand Palace lit up at night
- Visit the 24-hour Pak Khlong Talat flower market
- Benefit from important insights from an experienced local guide
Now that you’re confident on the scooter you’ll tour through a few lesser-known areas to see Bangkok like a local, including a beautiful temple. Next up stop at Wat Arun and take photos of it shimmering in the night light, then cross the Chao Phraya River on a local ferry.
Once on the other side of the river, ride to Wat Pho, the largest temple in Bangkok famous for its huge reclining Buddha statue. Next, see the royal Grand Palace at night. Although it is closed at this time, it's still a magnificent sight to behold.
The next stop will be for a street food dinner where you'll get to eat like a local at a popular stall before moving on to the 24-hour flower market, Pak Khlong Talat. Delight in the colorful, fragrant, and exotic fresh flowers in the market, and see everything from common roses to bright orchids, lilies, and more.
Finally, visit Wat Prayoon with its huge white stupa lit up at night. After a ride along the riverside and winding back streets, you’ll arrive once again at the starting point of the tour.
- Professional guide
- E-scooter with helmet
- Training session and practice run
- Unlimited water
- Free Wi-Fi at the office
- Storage of your personal belongings
- Rain ponchos according to the weather
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 15 years
Prepare for the activity
The best way to get here is to take the MRT to Itsaraphap MRT station. Then get out at exit 1 Soi 34 and walk to Soi 32. Walk down Soi 32 for 100 meters and you should see our offices with lots of bikes. If you want to take a taxi: You can show this to the taxi. ฝั่งธนบุรี. ถนน อิสรภาพ ซอย 32. หน้า รถไฟฟ้าใต้ดิน MRT. อิสรภาพ. But please remember to leave in time to get here. In rush hour it can take up to an hour to get to here from a hotel in downtown Bangkok. Please check the train line before you traveling if you are close to train line like the BTS or MRT better to take train as we are right next to the MRT Itsaraphap station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
• There is a weight limit 130 kg
• Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride the scooters