Visit "The Garden City" of Bangalore with this exciting day tour. Walk through the Lal Bagh botanical garden and the Cubbon Park to learn why this fascinating Indian city earned its nickname, and see stunning historic monuments as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Learn firsthand why Bangalore is called "The Green City"
- Stare up at the imposing granite Vidhana Soudha
- Smell the flowers in the Lal Bagh botanical garden
- See the stunning Bull Temple
- Relax in the green of Cubbon park
- Transportation services with a/c and a driver: Car, MPV Car, Tempo Traveler, Coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Government Service Tax 5.80%
- Any expenses not specified above
- Tips / travel insurance
- Entrance fees for the monuments will be advised separately. Fees can be paid directly by tour takers at the monuments.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that hotels located in the suburbs of Bangalore will incur an extra pick-up charge of USD 15 per person, payable directly to the driver and subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.