Ubud: Traditional Basket Weaving Class
Pickup includedYou will be collected in central Ubud. Pickup points can vary. Sometimes the local partner will pick you up at your accommodation. Sometimes they will request to meet at a specific location, such as a local Starbucks. Please ensure you confirm a pickup point prior to the tour.
- Amaze yourself with your own hand-woven traditional basket using a native plant
- Receive gentle guidance from a Balinese grandmother
- Immerse yourself in a creative task with a native Balinese expert
- Enjoy roundtrip transportation from central Ubud
The lontar plant is part of the bamboo family and has been used in Balinese culture for centuries to weave baskets to serve the family's practical needs. During this weaving class, delight in a 2-hour cultural adventure suitable for experienced weavers or curious first-timers alike.
- All class materials
- Transportation (from central Ubud only)
- Appetizer and welcome drinks
- Class certificate
Prepare for the activity
• If you're not staying in central Ubud, you will need to arrange your own transportation