Bali: Padangbai Blue Lagoon Beginner's Dive Experience
Pickup includedFree shuttle bus from around Center Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Learn how to use the right scuba dive equipment in shallow water
- Get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore underwater
- Experience the white sandy sea bed and beautiful beaches of Padangbai
- Use your experience as a credit towards completing your PADI Open Water Diver course
Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to Padangbai, and then climb aboard a traditional jukung (Balinese boat) and sail for 15 minutes to the Blue Lagoon. Marvel at the mix of white sand, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and the sight of Padangbai as you set sail.
Learn the basics of diving, including how to relax and reassure yourself during a dive. If you decide you want to go further, the day can count as a credit towards completing your PADI Open Water Diver course.
Expect to see many blue-spotted stingrays, along with octopus, scorpion fish, sweet lips, trigger fish, moray eel and more. You might even encounter a submarine! Take 2 dives, and enjoy some time to swim and relax. A delicious lunch at the end of your second dive is included.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- All marine park entry fees
- All and any boat and porter fees
- Delicious lunch and light refreshments
- Free water, tea and coffee at the dive center
- Experienced dive instructor
- All dive equipment rental, including tanks and weight belts
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- People with respiratory issues
Prepare for the activity
- Change of clothes
• Pick-up and drop off from remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud are subject to a small extra charge of $27 per group
• Participants have to be at least 10-years-old