Must-Do Tours in Bali: Mt. Batur, Nusa Penida & Instagram
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Bali
- Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur and take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Explore Nusa Penida and marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Save time doing research and planning your trip
At the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches at a natural hot spring.
On day two, your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall where you can admire the sun's rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall.
Then, take the journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle.
On the third day, take part in an Instagram tour that is sure to send you away with some amazing shots. Climb aboard a speedboat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Batu Molenteng Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel's Billabong.
- Private tour guide for 3 days
- Mountain guide
- Hotel transfer on each day
- Breakfast at Mt. Batur
- Natural hot spring visit
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip boat ticket to Nusa Penida
- Jungle swing
- Mineral water
- Lunch or dinner
Prepare for the activity
• The tours tour will take approximately 12 - 14 hours
• This activity is not recommended for those with back or heart problems, or pregnant women
• A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
• Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket for Mount Batur climb
• Do not forget to pack your camera
• You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
• Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit