Bali: Full-Day Bird Watching Experience
Pickup includedThe pick up can be at any hotel located at all locations listed as "where we offer pick up" location. The pick up time is the tour start time. Be at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the tour started.
- Walk through the Ubud Rice Terrace, famous for its white herons
- Visit the Begawan Foundation for Bali Starling Conservation
- Discover Petulu Village, home of white-plumed herons and Java pond herons
- Visit Goa Aura Goa Lawah
Following that, continue the tour to visit the Begawan Foundation which is famous for its Bali Starling Conservation. It was established in 1999 with the aim of saving this precious bird from the very real threat of extinction.
Bali bird watching is not completed without visiting Goa Lawah, also known as the Bali Bat Cave Temple. This cave is believed to have been created sometime around 1007 by an Indonesian saint, the ancient temple structures built around the cave entrance are still ministered to and provided with prayer on a daily basis. While the site had no name when the temple was built, it gets its current title due to the thousands of bats that cling to the ceiling and walls of the natural chasm.
- Experienced guide
- All entry tickets (entry ticket and donation)
- Binoculars and a telescope
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mineral water
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments