Ayung River: All Inclusive Rafting Adventure
Pick-up serviceMorning Trip: 07:45 - 08:15: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu. 08:00 - 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban. 08:30 - 09:00: Sanur. 08:45 - 09:15: Ubud. Afternoon Trip: 12:15 - 12:45: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran / Uluwatu. 12:30 - 13:00: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban. 13:00 - 13:30: Sanur. 13:15 - 13:45: Ubud.
- Experience the thrills of rafting on white water rapids
- Admire beautiful stone carvings along the river
- Enjoy an Indonesian buffet lunch at a riverside restaurant
Your rafting adventure then will be on Ayung River, the biggest and longest river in Bali. The Ayung River is class II and may rise to class IV during rainy season. For approximately 2 hours you will experience the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali.
A buffet lunch is then served in a restaurant with stunning Ayung Valley views, helping you feel relaxed after your adventure. The restaurant has all amenities, including WiFi.
- Pick-up and transfer services (only from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Ubud and Nusa Dua)
- Service charge and government tax
- Drinking water
- Rafting equipment
- Professional rafting guide
- Shower facilities and fresh towels
- Changing rooms and restroom
- Indonesian buffet-style lunch
- Insurance coverage
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
• The tour is suitable for participants aged 9-65
• Be sure to bring swimwear, river sandals or shoes, sun cream, a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your wet clothing
• Please note that you will select the starting time of the activity (10 AM or 2 PM) and not the pickup time. Your pick-up time will be confirmed after reservation