Best of Waiheke: Ziplining, Wine Tasting and Vineyard Lunch
- Experience the thrill of a zipline ride above vineyards, a valley and a forest
- Taste some of Waiheke's best local wines at 3 different vineyards
- Enjoy lunch and samples micro-brews, olive oils and local jams
Experience the thrill of riding 3 giant flying-fox ziplines. Then, enjoy a magical guided walk through a lush tract of centuries-old native forest.
Waiheke is famous for its wine and gastronomic delights. After an exciting morning, you'll be ready for lunch at the multi-award-winning Stonyridge Vineyard. Enjoy a tour of the beautiful winery, taste fine wines and savor a delicious light lunch.
Head to the Rangihoua Estate, a producer of olive oil, which is another Waiheke staple. A scenic detour along golden Onetangi beach leads to Casita Miro, where you can sample other local flavors.
The final stop is to taste wines at stunning Mudbrick Vineyard, famed as much for its dazzling gardens and spectacular views as its superb wines.
Later you'll be transferred to the island's ferry terminal for the trip back to Auckland. If you prefer, you can continue exploring Waiheke's delights into the evening as your tour includes an all-day travel card.
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Round-trip ferry tickets (Auckland to Waiheke Island)
- Pick-up and drop off at Waiheke Island ferry terminal
- Morning zipline tour and native forest walk experience
- Light lunch at Stonyridge Vineyard
- Wine, beer and olive oil tasting
- All-day Waiheke Island bus pass
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
The EcoZip driver will meet you as you disembark the Fullers Ferry holding a green EcoZip sign and wearing a black uniform. Monday to Friday the Fullers ferry departs downtown Auckland at 8:15 AM. Weekends and public holidays the Fullers ferry departs downtown Auckland at 8:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• To participate on the zipline tour, you must weigh at least 30 kg and not more than 125 kg
• All participants travel independently (not in tandem) on the zipline
• The zipline tour operates year round and in all weather conditions
• During the winter months, it is recommended that you bring warm clothing, a waterproof jacket, and suitable footwear, for the 25-minute bush walk
• The standard ferry time is 08:00, but is subject to change
• Tour start times listed on this site, and in other material, detail the start time from the local tour operator's site on Waiheke Island
• Please ensure that you take the weight restrictions into account: minimum 30kg (66 pounds) and maximum 125kg (275 pounds)