Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
Pickup includedHotel pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland accommodation. Contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up location and time, which will be 30 minutes earlier than the tour start time.
- Discover Auckland's highlights including Queen Street, the CBD, Auckland University, the Domain, and the Harbour Bridge
- Visit the North Shore and Mt Victoria for incredible views looking back to the city
- Spend the afternoon strolling easy bush tracks in Waitakere Ranges’ lush rainforest to view native palms, giant tree ferns and an ancient kauri tree
- Walk on soft, black sand on one of Auckland's awe-inspiring beaches
- Visit the Arataki Visitors Centre with breathtaking views and Maori carvings
Spend the afternoon in the tranquillity of the Waitakere Ranges, just a 30-minute drive from downtown Auckland. Arrive at the Arataki Centre, the gateway to the rainforest, where the sweeping decks give breathtaking panoramic views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Absorb the local history and admire the traditional Maori carvings that stand guard.
With your knowledgeable and experienced guide, continue on to the lush rainforest to hear native birdsong as you walk along easy bush tracks amongst New Zealand’s famous kauri trees and giant tree ferns. Head further west and experience the power of the wild and rugged west coast. Feel the black sand beneath your feet as you stroll along some of the most awe-inspiring beaches the world has to offer. During the afternoon, enjoy a kiwi-style afternoon tea including biscuits and tea, coffee or juice.
- Pick-up and drop off at central Auckland hotels
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-hour guided city tour in the morning
- Experienced local guide
- Informative and entertaining commentary in English
- Visit to Arataki Visitor Centre
- Guided rainforest walk
- Visit to a black sand beach
- Kiwi'-style afternoon tea (biscuits and tea/coffee or juice)
- Lunch (available to purchase — cash only)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• This is small-group tour with a dedicated guide and a maximum of 10 guests.
• If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the local operator immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pick-up details.
• Pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland hotels by and starts 30-minutes prior to tour start time.