Athens: Private 5-Hour Sightseeing Tour
- Explore Athens in your own private taxi
- Take control of your schedule and visit the sites you want to see
- Visit the impressive buildings of the Acropolis
- Watch the changing of the guard at Constitution Square
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city and the Saronic Gulf from Lycabettus Hill
After being collected from a pre-arranged location of your choice, your first stop will be the Acropolis. Here you can climb the smooth marble steps on the Sacred Way, admire Propylaea gateway, and enjoy the stunning views of Athens from the highest point in the city.
You might want to visit the two ancient theaters, the Theater of Dionysus and the Odeon of Herod Atticus, or marvel at Hadrian's Arch and the ruins of the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You can watch the changing of the guard at Constitution Square or visit the Panathinaiko Stadium, home to the 1896 Olympics.
Alternatively relax in the National Garden, or enjoy exploring the narrow streets of Plaka.
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking taxi driver
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz taxi. Please contact the local supplier after booking to arrange exact pick up time and location.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees for the archeological sites
- Lunch and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Please bear in mind that the collection time from your hotel will have to allow for visits to archaeological sites if these are included in the tour.
• The order of visits on the tour may change due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. bad weather conditions, demonstrations, road closures.
• Drivers cannot enter sites with you as they are not official guides.