Athens: Cruise to the Greek Islands in VIP Seats with Lunch
Pick-up serviceSeveral hotels in Athens city center.
- Visit three Saronic Gulf Islands in one day for a journey of the senses
- Discover the islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina
- Board a new cruise vessel meeting all the modern requirements of the 21st Century
Come on-board and experience the harmonious combination of Greek hospitality and multicultural co-existence. A big group of people of different nationalities, customs and cultures along with unique Greek hospitality and entertainment will travel like never before. Dance and sing together across the deep blue Mediterranean waters, enjoying the sun and tasty foods and delicacies.
The cosmopolitan Hydra with its cobblestone alleys, its unspoilt unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can still find on the island, its donkeys will make visitors fall in love at first sight. Enjoy a walk and discover the historic landmarks. Then visit the leafy island of Poros with its insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees expanding from the steep and sandy beaches, composing the romance and calmness of the island. Head to the historical Aegina, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well-known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful beaches, the Temple of Aphea and St. Nektarios Monastery. Additionally, you can book transportation, breakfast on-board and excursions on the islands for an extra fee. The local tour provider also organizes shore excursions in Hydra and Aegina. The shore excursions include a Hydra walking tour, a swim escape to Agistri Island with traditional boat from Aegina and the experience of Afaia Ancient Temple and the Greek Orthodox Monastery of St. Nektarios on Aegina by bus.
- Rich buffet lunch (served in a separate area from standard class passengers)
- First class finger food
- Welcome drink (alcohol not included)
- Walking tour in Hydra or panoramic tour in Aegina
- Visit to the cruise ship’s bridge and meeting with the Captain
- Ouzo accompanied with a variety of snacks
- Fast lane embarkation and disembarkation
- Round trip transfer from a hotel in Athens to the cruise ship and back
- Land excursions
- Every consumption which is not referent in VIP packages