Delphi Full-Day Tour from Athens
- Explore the ancient ruins of Delphi
- Admire the ancient Delphi theater with seating for 5,000 spectators
- Visit the ruins of the historic Temple of Apollo
- See impressive artifacts at the Delphi Museum
- Take in the beautiful mountainous scenery
At the foot of Mount Parnassos lies the sanctuary of Delphi, once home to the most famous oracle in Ancient Greece. Set in a spectacular landscape, Delphi was for centuries a cultural and religious center and a symbol of unity for the Greek world.
Visit this historic archaeological site with ruins dating back to the 4th century B.C. Start with the ruins of the incredible Temple of Apollo followed by the ancient theater, featuring 35 rows and space for up to 5,000 spectators.
Then head to the Delphi Museum to see more archeological treasures, including the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer dedicated to Apollo in 478 B.C. After your guided visit you will have approximately 1 hour free for lunch before boarding the bus for your return trip to Athens.
- Transportation by bus
- Entrance fees
- Free Wifi on the tour coach
- Free map of Athens and Greece
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
• Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase entrance tickets at the full price.