Athens: Small Group Walking Tour
- See the most famous landmarks in Athens
- Explore the blend of ancient and modern history across multiple districts
- Experience modern Athenian life with a local guide
- Discover the hidden treasures of Athens
Enter the Anafiotika neighborhood, to admire its architectural perfection. Head to the Ancient Roman Agora and admire the Tower of Winds, then continue towards the famous Monastiraki district flea market. Take a break for traditional Greek coffee, before passing the Metropolitan Cathedral. Walk along Ermou Street, the most important commercial road in Athens. Then arrive at Syntagma Square to witness the Changing of the Presidential Guard.
Pass the archeological exhibition at Syntagma metro station to arrive at the National Garden, where you can feed the animals. See the Presidential Palace, then continue on to Panathenaic Stadium, the biggest stadium in the world constructed entirely of marble. Finally, visit the beautiful Zappeion Megaron, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, and the Arch of Hadrian. The tour ends at the Acropolis metro station.
- Private 4-hour walking tour
- Experienced guide
- A Greek coffee or other drink
- All taxes and fees
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses