Athens Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Skip-the-Line Acropolis Museum
- Hop on and off as often as you like on 4 different bus lines
- Discover the heart of Athens with free walking tours escorted by friendly staff
- Listen to the interesting commentaries aboard the buses (available in 16 languages)
- Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi to share your unique moments
- Skip the line at the Acropolis Museum with this combo ticket
Enjoy a tour of the Athenian Riviera on the Glyfada line, find out how the bewildering desert of the 1900s has evolved into one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Greece. Watch the sunset from Marina Flisvou or swim and sunbathe in Agios Kosmas. From the Glyfada Terminal, you can wander around the most cosmopolitan suburbs of the capital and shop at the luxury department stores. Wind down in a beautiful cafe and don't miss out on the beach bar where you can enjoy a cocktail by the seaside.
From the Allied Forces Cemetery to the Byzantine Museum, the Vouliagmeni line offers stops at one of the most popular beaches in Athens. Go to Vouliagmeni Lake to discover one of the city's most popular spots. Don’t miss out on the thermal baths and admire the breathtaking surroundings. The Happy Train of Piraeus takes you on a roundtrip of one of the most picturesque suburbs of the capital. Starting from the cruise terminals, it's a half-hour trip past the Municipal Theatre, Nautical Museum and Pasalimani. Stroll around Korai Square and discover the commercial center of Piraeus, just a stone’s throw from the Private Yacht Marina.
- 1-day ticket for 4 different bus routes, plus one complimentary day to explore Athens
- Audio commentary in 16 languages, with use of disposable earphones
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis Museum
- Fun train tours around Piraeus, valid from April through October
- 2 walking tours around the Acropolis area, valid from April through October
- Escort into the monuments
Prepare for the activity
At our stops like Syntagma Square,Omonoia Square, Acropolis,Karaiskaki Square, Monastiraki, the Parliament, Plaka old city, you will find our signs and our representatives with blue T-shirts or jackets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis Museum is valid for one visit at any date during its opening hours
• All buses have low-floor easy access with a designated wheelchair space
• Free earphones are provided on board
• Entrance to the Museum is free on March 25 (Greek Independence Day)
• The voucher is not the ticket for the Museum. Please collect your skip the line tickets for the Acropolis Museum form a representative at the stop A4 -Acropolis and Parthenon
You might also like...
Product ID: 216114