Athens Highlights Tour on an Electric Bike
- See the key highlights of Athens while riding a comfortable e-bike
- Enjoy cycling on a safe route and go up-hill without sweating
- Listen to informative commentary by the local expert bike leader
Your local tour leader will head the tour, riding with you very close to the main archaeological sites and guiding you through some hidden areas, while providing you with a stunning experience!
The group rides close to the new Acropolis Museum and the Ancient Cemetery of Kerameikos, through the neighborhood of Thission, while you enjoy a great view of the Acropolis and the Parthenon. Then, cycle through the Ancient Greek Agora and pass by the Roman Agora
Continue cycling in the historic district of Plaka, and then move to the National Gardens, one of the best areas to ride in downtown Athens. Stop also in front of the Presidential Mansion to see the Presidential Guards, and pass by the Panathenaic Stadium and Zappeion Exhibition Hall.
- Use of a modern comfortable e-bike
- Local, expert guide
- Live commentary
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Athanasiou Diakou 16, Athina 117 42, Greece, 200 feet from the Acropolis metro station. Use the Athanasiou Diakou exit and continue ahead on Athanasiou Diakou street for 200 feet. You will find the local partner's shop on the righthand side. Please note that you will need to add the postal code 11742 if you are using Google Maps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There could be participants with conventional bikes joining the group
• Bring a bottle of water with you