Athens: Half-Day Ultimate Food Walking Tour
- Taste the best of Greek food at venues you might not have found on your own
- Taste 15 different Greek foods and enjoy an unforgettable gastronomy experience
- Chow down on the best of Greek cuisine with visits to authentic eateries
- Enjoy personal attention from your expert foodie guide
- Discover the Athens Central Market, the foodie paradise of Athens
This 4-hour experience will take you through picturesque neighbourhoods and local food shops offering secret culinary treasures. During the tour, your food-loving guide will share stories about Greek gastronomy and local culture.
You’ll taste 15 different types of Greek culinary excellence, including a traditional filo pie from a family-run place that has existed since the 1920s, the dessert that was given to the winners of the ancient Olympic Games and Greece’s most famous street food! You’ll also discover the answer to the great debate: Turkish or Greek coffee?
Unlike many Athens food tours, you won't just be sampling mouthfuls. This is a 4-hour Greek gastronomy tour where you will enjoy traditional Greek recipes such as stuffed tomatoes, moussaka, soutzoukakia, the dessert of choice for the winners of the ancient Olympic Games and more.
It is essential that you don’t eat breakfast and there will be no room for lunch!
- All food tastings & drinks (more than enough for lunch)
- Farewell gift, as a memento of your experience
- Services of an exceptional foodie expert guide
- Wheelchair users