Athens, Piraeus & Riviera & Beaches Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Hop on and hop off as many times as you like at over 40 stops in Athens, Piraeus, Riviera & Beaches
- Enjoy the panoramic views from the upper deck of the sightseeing bus
- Stop to visit major archaeological sites and museums
Admire the architecture of the cities and learn about their history from the on-board commentary that’s available in 12 languages.
Choose either the 90-minute Athens route that begins at Syntagma Square, the 60-minute Piraeus route that starts out at the cruise terminal or the 120-minute Riviera and beaches route with starting point at the Acropolis. There is an interchange bus stop at the Acropolis that connects all of the lines. These tourist-friendly city tours offer the opportunity to admire and to stop and visit spectacular sites.
In Athens, a city filled with historical and cultural monuments, you can hop off to explore the Acropolis and Parthenon archaeological site. Take in the new Acropolis Museum and the Archaeological Museum.
Explore picturesque Plaka and Monastiraki, where you’ll discover neoclassical buildings, archaeological findings, and souvenir shops.
Historic Piraeus port is one of the most important commercial seaports in the Mediterranean. Nearby, you’ll find a number of private harbors, such as the Mikrolimano and the Zea Marina (Pasalimani). Admire the architectural beauty of the Municipal Theater and visit the Planetarium, one of the best equipped in the world.
- Audio guide commentary available in 12 languages
- Disposable headphones
- A timetable and map route brochure
- Audio guide walking tours in the surrounding area of Acropolis & Plaka & National Gardens (May to October)
- Admission to attractions