Zeus Temple, Acropolis & Museum Private Tour without Tickets
- A visit inside the Acropolis
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- Visit three majestic sights in just four hours
Enter the Acropolis from the south slope so as to avoid the crowds and also to visit the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre built in the 5th century BC. On your way to the Acropolis, enjoy the marvellous view that unfolds before your eyes. Seize the opportunity to take the best pictures of the surrounding monuments, such as, the Philopappos hill monument and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Observatory. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis, such as, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia, the Nike Temple, the Agrippa Monument, and will point out the best point to capture with your camera the Ancient Agora, the Lycabettus hill and the best views of the city.
The impressive Zeus Temple, the biggest Temple of antiquity is a must-see. You will not only admire the size of the building but you will also be able to take wonderful pictures of the Acropolis from a unique point of view. Continue to the Acropolis Museum with its stunning displays. The unique design of the Acropolis Museum has incorporated the excavations which are visible under stunning glass floors! The Acropolis masterpieces are marked out and given the prominence they deserve through the ideal interior atmosphere conditions, the natural lighting, as well as easy visitor access, panoramic views and excellent layout of the exhibition areas. It exhibits about 4,000 artifacts.
- Local licensed guide
- Private tour
- Entrance fees (approx. 31 €)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you with an orange Athens Walking Tours sign at the Fresko Yogurt Bar located on 3 Dionysiou Areopagitou Street which is at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway that takes you from Hadrian's Arch to the Acropolis. Please be at the meeting point at 11:15 am.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Entrance fees are not included. The Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus and the Acropolis Museum Tickets cost €36 for adults and €18 for students.
• The tour duration is 4 hours, which includes around 45 minutes of walking. The distance covered is around 1.5 miles, with many stops in shady corners
• The walking pace is moderate and suitable for everyone
• The tour is conducted in English (unless another language agreed)
• There are restrooms along the route