Ancient Athens, Agora, and Keramikos Segway Tour
- Visit the Keramikos, the ancient cemetery of Athens
- Follow the ancient path to the Agora on a Segway
- Drive over Mars Hill and to the entrance to the Acropolis, effortlessly
Begin with a half-hour training session before heading to the Keramikos area, which was both an ancient cemetery and one of the entrances to Athens. Continue to the ancient Agora, which was at the heart of Athens.
Ride up Mars Hill to the entrance of the Acropolis, and up the Pnyka Hill to the terraced area where democracy was born. Follow the path to the best panoramic view of Athens.
- Experienced local tour leader
- Entry and guided tours at archeological sites
Prepare for the activity
• The tour does not enter any archeological sites
• The minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years and anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• Segways are not suitable for anyone who weighs less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) or over 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
• Be sure to wear comfortable shoes; do not bring large bags for your Segway ride
• The activity is not recommended for pregnant women