ArcelorMittal Orbit: Skyline Views And The Slide
- Travel down the UK’s tallest public artwork through light and dark sections as London’s dramatic skyscape passes by
- Twist and turn 12 times through a tight corkscrew section and end with a 50 meter straight run to the ground
- Enjoy breathtaking views of London up to 20 miles in the distance from the observation platform of the UK's tallest sculpture
After enjoying the amazing views, you will have an exciting alternative to the stairs or the elevator: The Slide.
Measuring 178 meters, The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit is the world’s tallest and longest tunnel slide. Travel down the UK's tallest public artwork through light and dark sections as London’s dramatic skyscape passes by. The slide twists and turn 12 times, including a tight corkscrew section and ends with a 50 meter straight run to the ground. In the exhilarating 40-second trip, you are expected to hit speeds of up to 15 miles per hour.
- One use of the slide
- Entrance to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
Prepare for the activity
• Be at least 1.3 meters in height and at least 8 years old
• Weigh under 130kg (22 stone)
• Wear long sleeves or protective elbow pads
• Seek medical advice if they have any pre-existing medical conditions
• Be in the queue at the entrance to The Slide on the upper platform at the time stated on their ticket
• Please note that this activity is weather-dependent and - in rare cases - you may be contacted up to the morning of your booking to reschedule
• If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, claustrophobia, vertigo, epilepsy, or if you are pregnant or have any condition that prevents you from following all of the safety rules and guidelines, you may not ride The Slide.