Bay of Arcachon: Guided Food Tour
- Discover beautiful villages of the peninsula (Cap Ferret village or Le Canon/L'Herbe villages)
- Meet a producer of oysters and learn about their work
- Learn many anecdotes about the peninsula of Cap Ferret and its people
Listen to your guide tell you many anecdotes, in French or English, as they introduce you to the local producers. Each tasting will be accompanied by a drink, a glass of wine, soft drink or, coffee or tea. You can choose to have the food tour in Cap Ferret village or Le Canon/L'Herbe villages.
Enjoy a tasting of 4 oysters and 3 shrimp with bread, butter, and mayonnaise and a glass of white wine. Sample a southwest charcuterie and cheese board with a glass of organic red Bordeaux. Make two breaks and indulge in sweet treats, one of which is a famous specialty of Cap Ferret peninsula.
Your guide will be happy to share his knowledge about the region and its people and will give you tips regarding the best places to visit on the peninsula of Cap Ferret.
- Local guide
- 4 gourmet stops (2 savory tastings and 2 sweet tastings)
- Drinks (2 glass of wine, coffee or tea, and water)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Coming from Arcachon town? It is recommended to take the boat shuttle between Arcachon and Cap Ferret
You might also like...
Product ID: 216792