Halifax: Annapolis Valley Winery Tour with Tastings
- Sip and swirl your way through Nova Scotia's wine country
- Learn about the regions cool-climate wines at 3 to 4 Annapolis Valley venues
- Benefit from the insights of your fun and professional wine tour guide
- Choose your own adventure with 4 touring options to suit your itinerary
Meet at a central pickup point in Halifax and set off to swirl and sip your way through some incredible cool-climate wines. Pending on the selected tour option, you'll visit 3 to 4 of the following wineries: Gaspereau Vineyards, Benjamin Bridge, Lightfoot & Wolfville, Grand Pré Winery, L'Acadie Vineyards, Mercator Vineyards, Luckett Vineyards. Itinerary changes daily.
Wine & Lunch Escape 6-Hour Tour
Visit 3 Annapolis Valley wineries/cideries for tastings and enjoy a bistro lunch at a winery or restaurant including wine or beer by the glass. Operates on Saturday in Winter and Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday in Summer months.
Afternoon Escape 5-Hour Tour
Visit 3 Annapolis Valley wineries for tastings and enjoy a cheese tasting. Perfect to experience Wine Country in a shorter amount of time. Operates on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in Summer months.
Wine Tasters' Escape 5-Hour Tour
Visit 3 Annapolis Valley wineries for an express, tasting-focused experience. Includes cheese tasting plus tastings of aromatic whites, award-winning sparkling, and cool-climate reds. Operates on Sunday and Thursday in Summer months.
Good Cheer Trail 6.5-Hour Tour
Something for everyone including 4 stops for wine, cider, and spirits. Enjoy an included lunch with wine or beer by the glass. Operates on Friday in Summer months.
- Round-trip transport from Halifax
- Professional wine tour guide
- Live commentary in English
- Visits to 3 to 4 venues (pending option chosen)
- Cheese tasting (pending option chosen)
- Lunch with wine or beer by the glass (pending option chosen)
- Applicable food and server gratuities
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, 919 Upper Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Meet outside the entrance to the hotel. Pickup from set locations may also be arranged for those staying in Dartmouth and Lower Sackville, subject to availability. Contact the local tour operator after booking to discuss.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Minimum age is 19 years
• Itinerary and wineries visited subject to change
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements when booking
• Minimum number of participants required for tour to operate