La Laguna and Anaga Mountains: Hiking and Culture Day Tour
- Marvel at the architecture of the World Heritage Site, La Laguna
- Shop at the local market and enjoy a great picnic at the market square
- Explore nature on a short hike through the wild and primordeal Anaga Mountains
- Take in breathtaking views along the way
Start your day properly with a tour of La Laguna, the former capital of Tenerife and a UNESCO-listed city. Stop into a typical Canarian bar before beginning your tour of the historic part of town, where your guide will show you the most important buildings, sights, and points of interest. Finish with the highlight: the famous market hall where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, bread, and cheese. Alternatively, you can skip a short part of the tour and visit one of the many restaurants in town or go for a short shopping spree—no problem, you can meet up with the group later.
Spend the second part of your day immersed in nature. After a short drive to Cruz del Carmen through the green north of Tenerife, you’ll arrive at the Anaga Mountains. Take a short 1.5-hour hike through the most beautiful parts of the laurel and heather forests.
Finally, take a 1-hour drive along the entire ridge of the Anaga Mountains down to San Andres, a route that offers up truly breathtaking views. After a short break at Teresitas Beach (unfortunately there won’t be enough time for a swim), the bus will take you back to Santa Cruz and return you to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments