Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum Ticket & Canal Cruise
- Save time and money with a combined Van Gogh Museum ticket and canal cruise
- Book the museum entrance time that best suits your schedule
- Admire Amsterdam's waterside attractions and avoid the crowds on land during a canal cruise
- Choose a hassle-free option ideal for first-time visitors with limited time in Amsterdam
One half of the package includes a visit the Van Gogh Museum which has the world’s largest collection of paintings, drawings, sketches, and letters by the famous Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh. With almost two million visitors a year, it is the second most-visited museum in the Netherlands and definitely a must see. The Van Gogh Museum has over 200 paintings, 400 drawings, and 700 letters by the artist. Some of the most famous pieces in the collection include The Potato Eaters (1885), Skull of a Skeleton with Burning Cigarette (1886), Sunflowers (1889), and Almond Blossoms (1890).
The other half of the package includes an Amsterdam canal cruise. Amsterdam’s beautiful city center is listed as a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, and there is no better way to explore it than with an Amsterdam canal cruise. The fun, 1-hour cruise will take you through the city’s most important canals, past magnificent 17th-century churches, mansions, boat houses, and bridges. You can see all of the best sights including the Westerkerk church, the Negen Straatjes district, and the Magere Brug on the Amstel river. The cruise features a GPS guide with information in several different languages and the boats are fitted with panoramic windows to ensure you enjoy a fantastic view of the city.
- Time slot ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- 1-hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- GPS audio guide onboard the cruise in 19 different languages
- Multimedia guide at the Van Gogh Museum
Prepare for the activity
• Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum
• The canal cruise can be done at any time you would like