Amsterdam: Tuk Tuk Tour and Red Light District Walk
Pickup includedPick-up from hotels in Amsterdam. Please provide details of your hotel on booking
- Ride an electic tuk tuk around the compact center of Amsterdam
- Walk the 14th-century streets of the Red Light District
- Get access to narrow streets that larger tour vehicles can't
- See famous Amsterdam districts, such as the Amstel, Jordaan, and Dam Square
Your personal tuk tuk driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the main sights of the city, such as the Jordaan and Dam Square. There, you can marvel at the Paleis op de Dam, one of the 3 palaces in the Netherlands that are at the disposal of the Dutch monarch.
Learn about the city’s hotspots and places to go out, including restaurants, clubs, and funky stores. Pass the Oude Kerk (Old Church), Westerkerk (Western Church), Anne Frank’s House, and much more.
You will then be dropped off at the famous Red Light District of De Wallen, where the architecture is typical of 14th-century Amsterdam. Walk through streets lined with peep shows, sex shops, and the 1-room cabins with glass windows where the prostiitutes advertise their services. Stop at the oldest bar in Amsterdam for a drink, before your return transfer to your hotel.
- Transportation by tuk tuk
- Walking tour of the Red Light District with one free drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop off