Street Art & Alternative Amsterdam: Guided Walking Tour
- Experience the alternative side of Amsterdam on a guided walk
- Learn about Amsterdam's famous sub-cultures from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy street art, graffiti, alternative galleries, independent shops, and funky hidden gems
Take this tour at the beginning of your visit to Amsterdam, as your friendly guide will be pointing out places to eat, drink, smoke, dance, and visit during your stay.
At the start of the tour your guide will ask you what you’d like to see and do while you’re in Amsterdam. The guide will point out your places of personal interest and their top local recommendations during the tour.
The tours are all led by enthusiastic, friendly guides. The guides are passionate and involved in their field of expertise, whether it’s street art and graffiti, coffee shops, local bars, or squat culture.
Groups are kept small so that everyone gets personalized attention, and can enjoy a more intimate, localized experience.
- Tour guide
- Cool stickers
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please bring sufficient clothing, waterproofs and umbrellas
• As this is a walking tour, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Don't forget your camera
• Tours in languages other than English may be available but cannot be guaranteed