Amsterdam Red Light District Private Tour with a Local
- Discover the Red Light District through the eyes of a local
- Visit the oldest building in Amsterdam
- Get local insights from your private guide
- Explore Chinatown and walk down the busy Warmoesstraat
Stroll the narrow streets and pass the windows where scantily dressed sex workers ply their trade as you hear how the liberal attitude of the locals has made the area an integral part of city life, whether they're going to work or taking their children to kindergarten.
Get to know the real stories behind the windows, discover hidden spots and a few landmarks along the way. Join the hustle and bustle of the busy Warmoesstraat, visit a local brewery, and discover the oldest building in the city. Venture down the narrowest street, and end at the famous Weigh House on Nieuwmarkt.
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- Pickup and drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users