Amsterdam: Private Guided Walking Tour
Pickup includedPickup from hotels in the center of Amsterdam
- Learn about Amsterdam's humble origins on the Amstel River
- Discover how Amsterdam became the center of the world during the Golden Age
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of the medieval center
- See landmark attractions in the Canal Belt, such as Anne Frank's House
Stroll down the pretty cobblestone streets of the medieval center, as your guide entertains you with fun facts about the city and its Golden Age of history. Learn how Amsterdam prospered in the 17th century, when Dutch ships controlled most of the sea trade of Europe.
Your guide will explain how Amsterdam became a key trade city for transporting goods, thanks to its unique network of canals. Walk the banks of the canals in the Canal Belt, pausing at places of interest, such as the Old Church (Oude Kerk) and Amsterdam Museum.
As a private tour you are free to state your preferences for a more personalized itinerary and see the sights that you want to see.
- Spanish-speaking private guide
- Tickets to attractions
- Public transport
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The tour can take place in English upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the language of the tour