Kroller-Muller Museum & Giethoorn Full-Day Private Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel, or any other location of choice in Amsterdam
- Discover the world's 2nd largest collection of Van Gogh paintings
- Admire the woodlands, sand dunes and heathland of the Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Explore the island houses of Giethoorn
- See art by Picasso, Leger, Mondrian and more in the Kroller-Muller Museum
Founded by the wife of a wealthy industrialist, Helene Kroller-Muller, the museum’s collection was given to the people of the Netherlands in 1935. Home not only to the 2nd largest Van Gogh collection in the world, the museum also features works by Modernist artists such as Picasso, Leger, Seurat, Diego Rivera, Mondrian, and Juan Gris.
Continue to the beautiful town of Giethoorn, founded by fugitives from the Mediterranean in 1230AD. Explore the picturesque houses of the “Venice of the North,” built on a network of islands connected by high bridges.
Your driver will be waiting to transfer you back to Amsterdam for a drop off at your hotel or other city center location of your choice.
- Transportation by luxury Mercedes E Class or Mercedes minivan
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop off at any location in Amsterdam
- Parking fees
- Museum tickets
Prepare for the activity
Open Tuesday to Sunday and public holidays from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Holidays: Easter, Ascension Day, Pentecost, Christmas, King's Day 27 April, Liberation Day 5 May).
The sculpture garden is open until 4.30 PM.