Guided Half-Day Tour to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Discover Keukenhof, the largest flower garden in the world
- Marvel at the massive carpets of tulips in the Lisse area of the Netherlands
- Feast your eyes on the millions of colorful flowering bulbs
Then continue to the true highlight of this tour, the park Keukenhof. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof - smack dab in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region - now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting some 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometers of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year. Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colors carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme.
Just don’t forget to bring your camera - this is an experience you won’t want to forget!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned single-decker coach
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side. After the tour you will receive your voucher with the Canal Cruise. The Canal cruise starts opposite central station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes