Amsterdam: GVB Public Transport Ticket
- Get the most out of your stay in Amsterdam
- Enjoy unlimited access to all GVB public transport lines throughout the city
- Experience Amsterdam like a local on the buses, trams, ferries and metro
Using your ticket is easy. Simply check in on boarding a tram, bus or metro, and then check out when you exit or disembark the vehicle. Your ticket will be validated on first use and can be used for unlimited travel until the end of its validity.
If you have additional questions, or your ticket appears to be defective, you can easily go to one of the designated pick-up locations or call the number presented on your mobile voucher for assistance.
- Unlimited travel on all GVB trams, buses, metros and ferries in Amsterdam (day and night)
- Booking fee
- Travel on regional buses (Connexxion, EBS and Syntus) or on the train
- Travel to and from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport on the regional train
Prepare for the activity
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: • GVB Service & Tickets Central station: Monday - Friday 07:00 - 21:00. Saturday 08:00 - 21:00. Sunday 09:00 - 21:00. • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: Monday - Friday 07:00 - 19:00. Saturday - Sunday 10:00 - 18:00. • GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam North: Monday - Friday 07:00 - 19:00. Saturday - Sunday 10:00 - 18:00. • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam station South Monday - Friday 07:00 - 21:00. Saturday 08:00 - 21:00. Sunday 09:00 - 21:00. • Connexxion (Red) Van Location: Schiphol Airport, Outside Schiphol Plaza Busplatform B15 (right hand side); Service hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Children up to 4 years old travel for free on the public transport system in Amsterdam, so there is no need to buy a ticket for them
• For children 4 to 11 years, there is only a 24 hour ticket available.
If you need a ticket for children which is valid more than 24 hours, it is suggested that you buy multiple 24 hour child tickets. Tickets are valid from the first time you check in
• This ticket does not cover regional trains to and from Amsterdam Schiphol airport
• Booking fee applies