From Amsterdam: Giethoorn Day Trip and One Attraction
- Explore the canals and car-free streets of picturesque Giethoorn
- Drive across typical Dutch polders, land reclaimed from the sea
- Enjoy some free time to explore Giethoorn on your own
Arrive in Giethoorn, nicknamed the Dutch Venice, and explore the beautiful town with a short walking tour and a canal cruise. Afterwards, enjoy some free time to discover the village on your own. Your driver/guide will give you insider tips about great local restaurants, shops, attractions, activities and more.
Stop to enjoy a coffee and a piece of apple pie before heading back to Amsterdam to finish your day with your choice of two attractions. Select either a 5D VR flight experience over the Dutch countryside or a relaxing canal cruise to see the city’s most famous attractions from the water.
With the 5D flight, breathtaking film and special effects will take you soaring over the must-see sites of the Netherlands as you learn about the country’s history. On the cruise you’ll pass all of Amsterdam’s top sights, admire canal houses from the Golden Age, and see the Westerkerk and Anne Frank’s House.
- Transportation by luxury minivan
- Wi-Fi on board
- Canal cruise in Giethoorn
- Coffee and apple pie
- Canal cruise Amsterdam (depending on option selected)
- 5D flight experience (depending on option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended