From Amsterdam: Full-Day Private Tour to Dutch Countryside
Pickup optionalYour hotel or preferred location in Amsterdam
- Sample some delicious Dutch cheese and see how clogs are produced
- Stroll through the Netherlands' oldest flower garden
- Admire an iconic Dutch windmill
- Visit an old pumping station
Next, head to the oldest flower garden in the Netherlands. Feel like a true Dutch man or woman as you walk through the location of the world's first flower auction. Enjoy a stroll by the nearby lake and perhaps purchase some flowers to take home as souvenirs.
Continue to a beautiful windmill where you can stop to take some photos before heading to Cruquius, an old pumping station which has been converted into a museum. Here you'll learn about Dutch engineering and witness first-hand the process of drying land before returning to Amsterdam.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entrance to Rembrandt Hoeve
- Licensed guide
- Food and drinks