From Amsterdam: Day Trip to Keukenhof, Tulips Fields & Delft
- Skip the lines to Keukenhof Gardens, a must-see attraction during Spring in the Netherlands
- Take your time to see millions of daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths in bloom
- Get to see a typical Dutch town famous for its iconic Delftware
- Attend a workshop at the Delft Blue Pottery Factory
Enjoy the stunning scenery and photo opportunities in the endless sea of flowers in Keukenhof. Later in the afternoon, visit the canal city of Delft. You will get to see a typical Dutch town which is famous for its iconic Delftware. Join the workshop prepared at Delft Blue Pottery Factory to learn about the Dutch handcraft tradition.
Your guide will then take you to the lively market square of Delft where you can stroll along historic canals, cobblestone streets and the medieval architecture in the Old Church, City Hall, the New Church and more. You’ll have time to explore museums, shops, bars and cafés at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Keukenhof
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Personal guide and driver
- Hotel pickup can be arranged at an extra cost, based on location
- If you book 4 people, you can get free hotel pickup at one location within the Amsterdam area
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card