Skip-The-Line Ticket National Maritime Museum Amsterdam
- Explore the maritime history of The Netherlands at the National Maritime Museum
- Come aboard a replica 18th-century sailing ship and experience a real sailor’s life
- Sail overseas and survive sea battles at the "See you in the Golden Age" exhibition
- See historic atlases and maps
- Discover how Amsterdam grew from a small port on the River IJ to Europe's greatest harbor
Your skip-the-line ticket provides access to the story of the Dutch and what lies behind their dikes. Discover how Amsterdam became the greatest harbor on mainland Europe and how the system of canals was conceived and built.
Excitement, thirst for adventure and the courage the of sailors made it all possible. Become one of them by climbing aboard a replica of the 18th-century sailing ship. Experience the real sailor’s life and start your own adventures.
Have a great journey with the National Maritime Museum!
- Entrance ticket to the National Maritime Museum.
- Visit to the replica 18th-century ship “Amsterdam”
- Audio tour in 11 languages
- Guided tour
Prepare for the activity
• Some of the exhibitions are specially designed for (young) children
• Discover the stories behind the finest objects in the Museum's collection with a free, 60-minute audio tour
• Go on a Virtual Reality journey to experience Amsterdam as it was in the Dutch Golden Age