Efteling Theme Park Resort: Day Admission Ticket
- Take a walk through the Fairytale Forest and a boat tour through the Forbidden City
- Dare to board the Droomvlucht dark ride
- Visit Polles Keuken and enjoy typical Dutch pancakes
Glide through the enchanting world of fairies in the Droomvlucht dark ride. Huddle together during the exciting spectacular Raveleijn park show featuring stunt horse riders and a fire-breathing monster. End your day on a high at Aquanura, the biggest water show in Europe.
The little ones will scamper joyfully in the Fairytale Forest and party around the world in Carnaval Festival. They’ll jump and dance along to the live entertainment, have endless fun on the children’s rides and escape from dragons and ghosts on spectacular rollercoasters.
There’s the opportunity to set sail on a raging sea aboard the mysterious ghost ship De Vliegende Hollander and to shoot straight down a deep mineshaft at 90 kilometer per hour in the dive coaster Baron 1898.
- Park admission
- Meals and drinks
- This tour is non-refundable
Prepare for the activity
• Driving: From Amsterdam, drive in the direction of Utrecht (A2). Follow E25 to 's-Hertogenbosch.Take the exit for Waalwijk (A59), followed by the exit for Waalwijk/Kaatsheuvel (N261). Follow the signs for Efteling.
• Parking: Efteling offers sufficient parking spots for cars and touring cars. A parking spot costs €10 a day. Efteling Hotel and Efteling Bosrijk guests park for free at their accommodation.
• Public transport: Efteling is easily accessible by public transport. Take the train to the Tilburg train station. From there, you can take the bus to Efteling Park, or Efteling Hotel (bus stop: Horst) towards Waalwijk-Den Bosch.
On weekdays: Regular bus line 136 or express bus line 300
During the weekend: Bus lines 301 and 302