From Amsterdam: Day Trip to Giethoorn by Bus and Boat
- Travel the small canals of Giethoorn on a guided, English-language boat trip
- Soak up the peaceful atmosphere of a village of only 2,600 inhabitants
- Stroll around Giethoorn on foot or by bike and experience the natural lifestyle
Upon arrival, explore the fairytale village, where only 2,800 people live, on a 1-hour guided boat tour in English. Experience the idyllic scenery from a unique perspective on a leisurely trip through the canals. Watch people punt the traditional flat-bottom boats over the canals as you go. Although most transport in the village is by water, there is also now a cycling path.
Explore the beautifully-preserved village by bike or on foot, and see how each farmhouse is built on a small man-made island. Wander the narrow footpaths to discover more than 150 bridges, and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the village.
- 1-hour guided boat trip in English
- Tour by coach or van
- Live guide
- Sightseeing attractions not specified
- Small boat/bike rental
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up (at extra cost and subject to request and availability)