Amsterdam: Body Worlds Exhibition and Canal Cruise
- Learn about the influence of happiness on the human body
- See more than 200 authentic anatomical specimens
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the Amsterdam UNESCO canal belt
This fascinating new exhibition by Dr. Gunther von Hagens features more than 200 anatomical specimens of authentic human bodies, all utilized to demonstrate the complexity, resilience, and vulnerability of the human form.
A visit to the exhibition is suitable for adults and children, although the interactive show also features an adults-only exhibition in the basement.
Over 40 million people from around the world have visited Body Worlds, which explores through science how happiness can affect both your body and soul.
Next on the program you’ll enjoy an hour-long cruise on the UNESCO-listed canal district of Amsterdam, with the opportunity to take in many of the historic sights of the city center.
Feast your eyes on the elegant merchant houses that date back to the Dutch Golden Age, the stunning gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many other top attractions.
During the cruise you can listen to recorded audio commentary in your choice of 16 languages. The boat tour offers frequent departures throughout the day, 7 days a week!
- Body Worlds exhibition admission ticket
- 1-hour canal cruise
- GPS audio guide in 16 languages
- Audio guide at the Body Worlds exhibition
Prepare for the activity
Body Worlds is located at Damrak 68r, 1012 LM Amsterdam. Board the boat for your canal cruise at Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam. The Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• The time-slot booked is for the Body Worlds Museum. The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (instructions found on voucher)