Amsterdam 1.5-Hour Private Beer Bike Experience
- Navigate the canal-lined streets of Amsterdam on board a unique beerbike
- Enjoy up to 20 liters of on-board beer for up to 16 passengers
- See the sights of Amsterdam's Canal Belt on a unique mobile bar tour
Suitable for groups of between 6-16 people, the beerbike comes with its own designated driver, known as “BOB (Bewust Onbeschonken Bestuurder - or “Conscious Sober Driver"), removing that awkward choice of who will stay sober for the night.
In fact, you don’t even have to take the trip at night, as beerbike tours run throughout the day, with the first 1.5-hour tour departing at 10:00, and the last at 20:00.
Groups larger than 17 passengers are also not a problem as there are a number of beerbikes available. However large your group, the driver or drivers will make sure you see Amsterdam's best sights as they peddle the electric-assisted, mobile bar.
- 75-minute ride through Amsterdam
- 20 liters of beer
- Seats for 6-16 people
- A sober driver (BOB)
- WA insurance
- Rain and wind protection
- Electric peddle assistance
- A safe bike