Amsterdam: Dutch Countryside Sunset Canoe Tour
- Explore the Dutch countryside by canoe
- Watch the sunset over the farms and villages on the outskirts of Amsterdam
- Stop for a light picnic of local produce
- Cool down with a dip in a lake on warmer nights
- Enjoy the tranquility of the Dutch countryside just 15 minutes from Amsterdam
Meet your guide at Amsterdam NOORD Termininal metro station exit. You'll then head to a local's house in a small village to enjoy a drink before climbing into a canoe and exploring the scenic surroundings. Pass quaint farmhouses, typical mills and animals grazing in the fields. Stop for a light picnic of local produce at the side of a lake. On warmer days you can swim in the lake, or just relax and enjoy the tranquility of your surroundings.
End as you started; with another drink! Then, make your way back to Amsterdam by public transport. Your guide will share fascinating stories throughout the trip for a more intimate experience of Amsterdam and The Netherlands.
- Transportation by public bus from Amsterdam Noord
- A drink before and after the tour
- Donation to Landschap Noord Holland
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
• There’s a special bucket for mobile phones and cameras to keep them dry
• This is a small group tour, with a maximum of 10 participants