Amsterdam Magic Show
- See magic performed close-up before your eyes
- Watch internationally acclaimed magicians perform in very different styles
- Enter the plush ambiance of a 1920s-era cabaret theater
- Leave with memories that will last a lifetime
Located just a 5-minute walk from Anne Frank's house and a 10-minute walk from Dam Square, the 1920s-era cabaret theater is situated in the historic Jordaan area. Walk into a secret oasis and be enveloped by its intimate ambiance. Enjoy a welcome glass of Prosecco on arrival.
Then, journey into a world of magic, mystery and merriment, and see pre-show tricks performed before your eyes as you take your seats for the 2-part performance. Get ready for 105 minutes of pure entertainment (with intermission) as the lights dim and the host announces the first stage act.
Experience the mind-reading skills of "Timon," the European Champion of Mentalism, and watch a unique style of silent magic performed by the current Dutch Street Magic Champion, "Quintus the Purple Magician." Discover the magical talents of Arthur Gerards, a fresh-faced youngster with age-old powers.
Laugh out loud at the comedy act of "Fritz with a Z," known around the world for his TV appearances and the Magic Castle in Hollywood. Prepare to have your mind bent by Irish wizard Alex Blackwood, and welcome special guests, including Alex Conradi, a multiple award-winning magician from Italy and the UK's Simon South, star of TV and his own show at the Edinburgh Fringe.
- A glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Close-up magic before the show starts
- 1-hour and 45-minute stage show (with intermission)
- Additional drinks
Prepare for the activity
• The theater is not wheelchair accessible