Amsterdam: Jordaan District Tour with a German
- Enjoy a 90-minute guided walk in the beautiful Jordaan district
- Visit one of the secret gardens of the area
- Delve into the story of Anne Frank as you pass her famous hiding place
- Learn about the tulip mania of the 17th century
- Discover the history of this former working-class neighborhood
Your tour will take you along the canals, as well as to the most important sights this district has to offer. Along the way, your guide will tell you about the 400-year-old canal system, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010. You will also get a brief insight into the story of Anne Frank, whose famous hiding place you will pass.
Last but not least, you will visit a secret garden, which is one of the many hidden courtyards the Jordaan has to offer. In this green oasis you will learn about the tulip mania which occurred in the 17th century. Your guide will of course also be happy to answer your questions, and will provide you with tips and suggestions for the remainder of your stay in Amsterdam.
- Passionate native-German guide
- 1.50 city tax (per passenger)