Amsterdam Highlights Small Boat Tour
- Sail through Amsterdam’s Canal Ring, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hear your real-life guide, without the need for an audio guide or microphone
- Relax with a glass of wine, beer, or soft drink
- Take some amazing pictures from an open top boat
Your tour guide will provide you with insightful and entertaining information about the city's unique lifestyle, culture and atmosphere. You will hear about what it is like to live on the city's iconic houseboats and how the coffee-shops have been a part of the city since the 1970s.
As you sail through the canals, keep your cameras ready, as you will pass by some of Amsterdam's most picturesque spots. A typical itinerary of this tour includes passing by the NEMO Science Museum, the Royal Theater Carré, the Dutch National Opera & Ballet, Waterloomarkt, the Church of Saint Nicholas, and much more.
- Local expert guide
- 1.50 "entertainment tax"
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• While there are blankets on board, please remember to dress warmly on cold days, and to bring sunblock, sunglasses, and sun hats on hot ones
• As of January 1st 2020, participants on all tours and activities in Amsterdam have been subject to a €1.50 "entertainment tax". This additional cost is already included in the price of your tour. Please note that this tax is not retained by the tour operator, but is a compulsory, additional tax that is passed on directly to the Amsterdam municipality