Amsterdam: Heineken Experience and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the original Heineken brewery
- Discover the dynamic world of Heineken where the beer was first brewed
- Enjoy a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam
Get a behind-the-scenes look at facilities including the gigantic copper tanks where the lager was brewed. Take part in a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer.
Then, see the 17th-century architecture of the city center on a 1-hour canal cruise. Avail of a GPS guide in several languages to get interesting information about iconic landmarks such as the Westerkerk, "Skinny Bridge" and charming Negen Straatjes neighborhood.
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience
- 2 free beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience
- 1 hour canal cruise, including GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
Prepare for the activity
• In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old
• Your visit to the Heineken Experience is based on timed entry. You can take the canal cruise at any time