Amsterdam: Half-Day Flower Fields and Keukenhof Bicycle Tour
- Explore the Netherland's bulb-growing region by bicycle with an expert guide
- See the spring flowers in their natural environment
- Learn everything about the flowers and flower bulbs
- Start at Amsterdam Central Station and enjoy an easy ride to Hillegom
Cycle through the most beautiful fields filled with flowering tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths, and discover the hidden spots of the region with the help of your guide. Hear all the ins and outs of the flower bulb-growing process and about why the flower bulb region is so unique.
A visit to the Keukenhof follows. Enjoy free time within this most beautiful spring park in the world, rounding off a wonderful experience before returning to Amsterdam via train.
- Use of a bicycle in Hillegom
- Guided bicycle tour
- Visit to flower nursery
- Entry to Keukenhof
- Round-trip train ticket to Hillegom
- Food and drinks
- Children under 14 years
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity begins at the I Amsterdam Visitor Center in the same building as Restaurant Loetje, across from the main entrance of Amsterdam Central Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶