Amsterdam: Guided Kinderdijk and Amsterdam Castle Tour
Pickup optionalFrom any address in the region (Amsterdam, Leiden, Almere, Amersfoort, Utrecht, Schiphol (Airport), Hilversum, Naarden, Amstelveen, Zaandam, Haarlem, Rotterdam. Pick-up is around 9:30 AM, calculated from Amsterdam. Exact pick-up time is adjusted accordingly and communicated once the pick-up address is known.
- Marvel at the centuries-old windmills of Kinderdijk
- Enjoy a boat ride which takes you to the museum at one of the windmills
- Learn about Medieval-castle life with a guided tour
Visit Kinderdijk in a small-group tour of a maximum of 7 travelers and a friendly and professional guide. You will have the opportunity to visit the museum of the windmill and climb the stairs inside. Let the skippers of Kinderdijk carry you across the glittering basin waters, and let your guide show you around and share all sorts of interesting information with you.
Following this, a 1-hour transfer takes you to Amsterdam Muiderslot Castle. A real Medieval castle that's over 700 years old and is complete with a moat, towers, battlements, arrow slits, and a drawbridge. You can live the tale of the castle and discover its secrets with an included tour. You will also have time to explore the beautiful historic gardens before you return back to the city.
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation from Amsterdam Central Station
- Pickup and drop-off in the region (if private option chosen)
- Hotel pickup in Amsterdam (if option chosen)
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Admission to Kinderdijk
- Kinderdijk boat ride and access to one museum mill
- Guided tour of Kinderdijk in English
- Admission to the national museum at Amsterdam Castle
- 1-hour live-guided tour of the castle in English
- Castle audio tour in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Hebrew and Russian
- Water and apples
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks